BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Just one more sleep

One more sleep, 1 more day until this epic wait for my ultrasound ends. Seriously, who does this to a pregnant person? Makes them wait so long? All the girls who had transfers near me had their ultrasounds long ago! Maybe it was my rediculous beta. Still though, geeze. I'm dyin over here! Not only that, hubbs and I are REALLY looking forward to be cleared sex. Yes, it's been a long long time. I won't scare you on how long it's been!

The hubbs and I are just hoping to finally get a plan going. We only have a finite time that babies cook for you realize. Finances, nursery, diapers, oh my!

Huzzah! Until tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. One more day to go yay!!! I don't know how you waited this long!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day!! Can't wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete