BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, May 9, 2011

She works hard for her money!

I'm struggling when to go off. My next full OB appt is on the 31st and I think I will go off then, or at least get my note to go off the following week. I'm starting to get large and uncomfortable, and I know by then it will be worse! I will be 29 weeks by then.

I just hate people who have an opinion on everything I do. When people ask when I'm going off, they are like oh, that early? Grrrrr. Yes that early! Leave me alone if you are going to be all judgy! Yes, maybe with your singleton pregnancy you worked until the day before your water broke, but you have to understand, I'm the size NOW that you were at 30 weeks. My back is killing me. I'm exhausted all the time. I can really tell the difference in the last 2 weeks.

For me, yes, I think, man I could be off 2 months before the babies come, but it's not really about how long I'm off, it's what I can and can't do at this time in my pregnancy. My OB says that anywhere from 24-28 weeks is pretty standard for twins, so I think that's ok by me.

Plus I have to look at my wacky pay schedule. The cut off for my commissions will be June 8th. If I don't take it then, it will be another month before there is another comission cheque, and I don't want a cheque in my waiting period to mess up my EI waiting period, so there it is. 7th or 8th of June is my target. A month. I can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment