BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, May 20, 2011

2 week countdown!

2 Weeks and I am finished work. I cannot wait!

I've even worked it out to 9 working days.

I can do that, right? I can make it!

Meanwhile, our stash of savings is almost completely depleted. :( I do feel good though because we were able to get most everything on sale or at a really great price (thank you border shopping!) Just a few minor things left on our list and the room will be ready to be put together!

It's been really hard for me to refrain from buying cute outfits for the girls, but I really can't justify buying anything. I have bins and bins and bins of clothes from friends and friends of friends, and kijiji finds, but dang, sometimes you just see something really really cute and you just have to get it! I sneak these things in the house and throw it in a bin. DH will never know the difference!! ;)

Lots of great things coming up soon. A girls get together next weekend, my second shower in 2 weeks time, and my maternity photo shoot just after that. I can't wait. Good times ahead! And being off! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for you almost being off. I honestly don't know how you do it, being on your feet so much! Yes email me for sure it's ashley dot izsak at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so I wanted to email you but I don't have your email address. I just read your news on the ivf forum and I can't believe it! I am so happy that all is well with you and your girls and can't wait for your update on here but understand that it will likely take a good while. So encouraged to hear that you were able to get so much colustrum so soon too.

    ReplyDelete