BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Milestones

I'm not sure why, but doctors will place the second trimester at either the 12th or 13th week of pregnancy. I will be 13 weeks tomorrow, so either way, I'm finally out of the first tri. It has seemed like forever because I knew literally the day, hour even, of conception. Most women don't even realize they are pregnant until they are 8-9 weeks. I've known FOREVER it seems! :)

Tomorrow is a big day! Our screening ultrasound, and meeting our new (again, I know!) doctor. I hope we can get to take home a picture of the babies, but in the meantime, I'll leave you with a picture of my current ones:

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty cat!!! You are so far ahead of me with with doctors appointments! Can't wait for our first OB appointment on the 22nd.

    ReplyDelete