BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, February 28, 2011

Flutterings

I am 15 weeks exactly today. Little navel oranges according to my nifty little ticker up there. All the books tell you in your 16th week you might start to feel the flutterings of movement.

Right on schedule I was awakened at 2am with unmistakable flutterings of movement in my belly. It woke me right up out of a dead sleep. It was the craziest and most amazing feeling I've ever felt. Very much like the fluttering wings of a butterfly.

I'm amazed at the beauty of creating life.

It's raining here today. Spring is on it's way, like a sign. New beginnings.

I like it. I like it a lot.


1 comment:

  1. Oh I think I too have been feeling flutterings... definitely haven't been woken up by any yet but it's so exciting to know that their are moving things in there!

    ReplyDelete