BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Going with the flow

I got my period today! Never been so happy for that to happen! Except for once in high school, but that's a different story!

So in we go for our information session on Thursday at 1:30. Already having to make arragements with work. The nurse just said this is when you need to be here, like assuming we don't have jobs or lives apart from this infertity thing.

To go off on a tangent here, I can't believe how sensitive some people are about the subject. Maybe it's just me, being analytical about it, rather than emotional, but honestly. I worry about the mental health of some of these women going through this process.

So anyway, I will know in depth about what my body will be going through in the next few months. It's uncomfortable for me to not know, I'm a little type A that way I think!

Every post needs a pic, so I will leave you with my fur babies! Xo.



- Posted from my iphone!

No comments:

Post a Comment